Sunday, 24 August 2014

U.S.A and Lipsticks/glosses

Hi everyone, 
Im back from my month long USA trip, and hear to tell you all about the beautiful beaches of Ana Maria Island (blog post to come) to overboard makeup shopping. We started our adventure as always in Terrace ridge condo -Kissimmee Florida- filling our days with shopping sprees and fun days in Disney/Universal.
We were even lucky enough to be at the opening at the very magical Diagonal alley (Wizarding world of Harry potter) complete with a delicious butterbear and watching a 7 hour long que of thrill seekers waiting to ride 'Escape from gringotts', a ride definitely not for us!!!
Stepping into the movie and walking around 'London', Diagonal alley experiencing the moving the shop displays and fire breathing dragons including boarding the Hogwarts Express watching out the window seeing Dracos house and the flying car, it truly was magical. 


Not forgetting the 'Oldie but a Goodie' rides such as E.T and Pirates of a Caribbean plus an amazing Festival of the Lion King show.
Lastly I've got to mention the food, every mouthful was just bursting of flavour, it's definitely safe to say that american food (and service) is the best!


After being plumeted down The Tower of Terror's 190 feet high lift, Shopping was a much needed breath of fresh air! From Dollar stores to Macys, we certainly didn't shy away from the stores. Spending all my pennies on my one and only love ....... Makeup!

Here is a picture of my crazy haul below...



I couldn't possible show all my makeup in one go so in this post I'm breaking it down and just doing 
Lipsticks and Lipglosses 

Lipsticks 
 All of these lipsticks range from $1-$6 and really don't need individual reviews as all were gorgeous and really do what they say on the tin i.e says matte is matte.

Lip-glosses 

The same with the lipsticks these all range from $1-$6 and are all beautiful colours and super creamy.
The last two elf ones are lip stains.




Hope you all enjoyed this post and just as a side note most of the lip products are available in the uk.
Till next time 
Xoxo

13 comments:

  1. I want to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter sooo badly. It seems fantastic! Lovely post! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I LOVE that NYC 'Snocone' lipstick! Such a gorgeous shade :) You look like you had such an amazing time, I'd love to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, I'm a massive Potter nerd and I heard that the opening of Diagon Alley was amazing! xo

    Lucy-J Loves | UK Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to visit USA someday! One of the best parts about it is definitely shopping.. and wow.. look at all those beauty products.. so amazing!! =D Would you like us to follow each other in GFC and BlogLovin'? I would love to stay in touch and be friends. :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! Maybe want to follow each other? If yes, just follow me, and i follow you back :)
    xoxo
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, looks like you had a great time! Would you like to follow each other? Check out my blog if you fancy :) look forward to reading more of your posts

    xo
    http://whatchelseysays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waw this looks so so awesome :)
    I just found your blog and it is really great, maybe if you like my blog
    we could follow each other on GFC, would be great,
    hope to hear from you :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looked a lot of fun! ooh your haul looks very nice :)
    great post- i love your blog!

    wiyld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went to the USA not long ago and I really regret not splurging on more makeup! I'd love to see more posts about the other things you got! I love reading about foreign makeup! :)

    http://ohemgeeitsmaya.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your vacation is amazing! I have never been to America but I know I would have spent tons on money on makeup. There are a lot of makeup brands we don't have here in Australia x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Che bei cosmetici.

    WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jealous! It looks amazing. I must go next year x

    www.lincolnshiresausage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete