Thursday, 5 June 2014

Catchup&Chanel Mascara review!


Hi everyone, sorry I haven't blogged in so long, I've been so busy with exams and school work I have just completely forgotten to blog! I am back now though with a week off school I hope to bring new and exciting posts! I also want to apologise for the picture situation on my last two posts, when I heard in the comments you couldn't see them I was gutted but I can assure you I'm trying my hardest to sort the problem!
Now onto the post, I haven't done a makeup review in a while so I thought I would do a mascara one! If you read my past posts you will see I love Mac mascara but lately I have found a new favourite its the "CHANEL Inimitable Volume Length Curl Separation Natural Result " *Vlong title*.
Its a thin, plastic bristle brush with a gorgeous non clump formula, and I mean it when I say 'it does what it says on the tin'!
My lashes were immediately lengthened with only one coat, I was so impressed! I bought it at Debenhams for £25 and I honestly think its a steal, here are some photos below.....







Till next time..... xoxo


13 comments:

  1. Oh wow this looks like an amazing mascara - I love the wand xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, I found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! You have amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    will be happy if you’ll find a minute to visit my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thankyou, I'd love to check your blog out!x

      Delete
  3. Wow Izzy I don't know if it's the mascara but you have amazing lashes!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook
    International giveaway: win a sparkle made in Italy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah don't know about that coco!x

      Delete
  4. you eyes are WOW !
    XO

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following. I followed back :)
    Keep in touch
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice mascara! Hopefully I could get one in my country :D

    http://bjornellycious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Izzy for your kind comment on my blog!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki, Finland
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely mascara, nice :D
    diannetho.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. Works great ,love the Finish! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks amazing. Chanel is deffo one of those brands that is a luxury treat.... :) x

    www.specsandsparkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks amazing! I think I'm gonna give it a go xx

    ReplyDelete