Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Mini Superdrug haul and New pallet!

Hello lady's, hope your all okay!
I've been a bit bad lately and have been removing my makeup with baby wipes *cry/gasp/faint*
So I went shopping in Liverpool town whilst my mum had a business meeting and I bought some skin care products! They have been rated high by beauty bloggers so I though Id give them a try.
I got ....

Superdrug's own B.Pure Micellar water, its a 3-in-1 cleanser and is suitable for all skin types. £2.47


I do actually really like this, its a copy of the French Micellar water by Bioderma  it doesn't feel chemically on your face, it doesn't have a smell which I personally like because it feels more natural!
it thoroughly cleans your face and lifts all dirt!

Simply pure refreshing toner - Paraben free - £2.59

This is a gorgeous toner it smells lovely, very gentle and removes the last bits of makeup fabulously!
Superdrug Vitamin E Radiance £2.99


This is probably one of my favourite moisturisers, it not only has a SPF15 but its a radiance cream so it gives you a beautiful shine, brilliant for no makeup days.
It also smells amazing!!


New pallet!! £2.85
I got this pallet of eBay after hearing amazing reviews and after seeing it I'm impressed, the delivery was quick and 'm so happy with the product, I'll leave the link below!
The pallet is a concealer pallet and includes 15 shades including...
Green to correct redness i.e. spots blemishes rosacea and even sunburn
Purple (lilac) to correct and yellow undertones in the skin
White to highlight areas such as inner corners of your eye or cupids bow.
and a multiple of different skin shades from light to a dark chocolate shade.






Till next time..... xoxox

35 comments:

  1. I'd love to try that micellar solution!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to go to Liverpool one day since I have seen loads of photos on Instagram and I really wanna go there :) Is it far from Manchester? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really not that far, I go down to Manchester all the time x

      Delete
  4. there's so much hype around micellar solutions, but we're a little late to jump on the bandwagon, and haven't tried any of them out yet!! We better get onto it!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pallete is amazing!

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the concealer palette great buy.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog! My name is Izzy too!! :) For sure following!

    alwaysiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this pallete! Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice product! Loving the eye shadows!

    Love,
    The Opulen Team

    Blog: http://opulenstudios.tumblr.com/
    Instagram: OpulenStudios

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great palette :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. For some reason, I can't see your images correctly, I don't why. However, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a nice comment :)

    xxx
    E from Helsinki, Finland
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the blog! Keep up the amazing work! x
    do you want to follow each other's blogs on GFC? If so leave a comment on my blog. Thanks :)

    www.fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey I love your blog:) would u like to follow each other?
    If yes follow me and let me no on my blog so I can follow you back :)

    www.shaunasharp.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was just browsing by and came upon your gorgeous blog - it is so amazing with interesting posts! I had to follow through GFC :) x keep in touch !

    Www.benishkhan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing products - love the palette!! :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great products!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin or facebook? It would be great, just let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't see your pictures for some reson. Yor blog is very lovely, let me know if you would like to follow each other.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing ,love the Concealer Palette :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great Products + Post! Love the Palette! I'll be looking out for it ;)

    Chantelle x

    http://misslolajeans.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a pretty looknig pallette, and what a great price too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love how affordable all your toners are!! definitely awesome suggestions

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing this. Nice review!!

    http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. nice nice :)

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great products, thanks for sharing! You have such a cute blog. Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  25. seems like great products! I'd love to try the eye-shadow

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. great post dear!!
    what about follow each other ??
    let me know if you start and i will follow back :)
    have a great day!!
    xoxo from Spain
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, this palette looks amazing! I would love to own something like that :)

    Kisses, Kali
    My blog | <a href="http://kalisinspirationboard.blogspot.com/2014/06/tashops-giveaway.html>GIVEAWAY</a>

    ReplyDelete