Friday, 4 April 2014

Grand national fashion!

Although I'm not at the races this weekend it doesn't stop me from sitting at home browsing through all the pics of fascinators and frocks! I love this time of year and if you do too join me as I reveal my Yay's (sadly there are not many) and Nay's of  Aintree's racegoers. Let me know in the comment's what you think!!

Yay

Here is my no1 favourite, she looks so chic in a matching pant suit and clutch + shoes
Chic: A beautifully dressed racegoer shows off her elegant pink suit and sensible silver flats
 
 
These next ladies are this group in a nude/peach ensemble
Team outing: These girls look nicely colour coordinated
 
Daniel O'Hara looks classy in a coral dress.
Stalwart: Danielle O'Hara is a regular at Aintree and looked lovely in her coral pink dress
 
And lastly this lady in all white and a beautiful statement necklace.
Glamorous: A stylish woman in an all white ensemble
 
 

Nay

erm errr.....
Someone's having fun! A racegoer appears to be a little squiffy after indulging in a drink or two while watching the action on the first day at Aintree
 
pretty sure were not at prom
 
Romantic: A prettily dressed racegoer plumps for an ethereal gown complete with sparkles
 
really?
A racegoer picks a lovely colour but flashes a little too much flesh
 
 
ruffles...ruffles Every were
Having fun: A lady in an eye-catching purple ensemble giggles as she enjoys the sunshine

11 comments:

  1. Hello lovely, I just came across your blog and it's awesome! :)

    I am your newest follower and look forward to your next post! :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I look forward to checking out your blog!x

      Delete
  2. Aha i love the 'nah' section!! Ruffles is the best lol. I do genuinely love the pink pant suit though xx

    http://itslilylocket.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/boyfriend-basics.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah, thanks for commenting!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved the nay section omg the last one! haha lol! :)

    FeelBella

    ReplyDelete
  5. these looks are great, I really love the first one. and omg haha the last one is just hilarious lol

    http://thestylemaze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the first look! Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That coral dress is my favorite :D

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aahhahahahahaha the last photos it's so funny ahhahahahaha... Thank you for visiting my blog! Do you want to see my last post?
    Inside Me

    ReplyDelete