Sunday, 19 January 2014

Christmas gifts and Fashion inspiration!


As I get older and more fashionably wiser my style develops so much. At the moment my is very minimalist , I have learnt that less is definitely more!

My fashion inspo this past month has to be Kim Kardashian her style is flawless and has matured so much in the past year.
Now on to Christmas! Me and my family had such an amazing day, I was so blessed to receive all the presents I got. Ive posted a few of my favourites below.
I was also very lucky to get my room redecorated whilst I was away in Belgium for a surprise the walls have been painted so has my dressing table and I now have a patchwork accent wall!!
Displaying image.jpeg 
light up mirror
 
Displaying image.jpeg
 authentic old London tube sign
 
Displaying image.jpeg 
Mi Moneda necklace
Displaying image.jpeg
My OOTD over sized coat, Galaxy dress, and topshop shoes
 
Along with all this I got some agent provocateur things from my sister, Some more lovely clothes and shoes , a red record player , makeup and jewelry/bags, and lots more lovely things.
 
 
Fashion inspo
 
 
Displaying image.png
Displaying image.jpeg
 
kardashian-khaos:

.
 
 
kaktulu:

dirtylittlestylewhoree:

Shag cardigans»»>

—

8 comments:

  1. I agree, Kim is getting more and more stylish! I especially loved her pastel outfit above, that is just flawless. Great inspiration, no doubt, and great gifts, dear.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fashion inspo hun! thanks for sharing it. xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. like the inspo :) fav has the be the one with the mint coloured skirt!

    WISH UPON A SMILE

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaw thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I can't wait for your new post ;)

    xoxo

    http://thestylemaze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear, thanks for your lovely comment! Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Kim Kardashian's style too she always gets it right! xxx

    www.stylapetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for a new post ;) have a great week!

    xoxo

    http://thestylemaze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete