Saturday, 5 October 2013

Company Magazine!

Hello all, I rushed out last night to grab Octobers issue of company magazine, I put on my new Karl Lagerfeld glasses and got reading. I have to say its my new favourite magazine! Its like a bloggers bible! I love Victoria white the editor, she seems so down to earth and really roots for young editors/bloggers. The company Grads articles were fantastic its so amazing that an established fashion magazine gives young people a chance!!


 I especially loved the Blog on Berlin piece, Miggy's coat was beautiful I now cannot wait to go to Berlin in December with  my friends!
I'm loving the Street Girl section as well ill definitely be digging out my tartan skirt and leopard print coat!



 
 
 
Peace and love
Izzy x

15 comments:

  1. I need to check out this magazine because I never heard of it. I am so behind on things anymore! LOL! Thanks for your comment today dear! Enjoy your weekend and I'm your newest follower now. :)

    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds interesting, need to read it too!
    Alessia
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Video outfit YOUTUBE
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. That leopard coat is my favourite! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip and for following along with me...following you too now.
    Your blog is so sweet!
    Daisy j x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely blog!<3
    http://aimerose.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great Magazinge :)

    big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never actually read Company, but you're right, they're giving young people a chance and that is so great! Just started following you! x

    Fernanda | Ferdie's Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like an awesome magazine! thanks for sharing some of your fav pages in it. also thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your lovely comment! now following hope you will stop by again soon and do the same. xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely blog!

    Let me know if you've like to follow each other sweet!

    www.victoriaaemma.blogspot.co.uk

    Vicky

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love company magazine, so accessible for fashion & blogging!

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never actually read Company, but it is definitely the most influential magazine amongst bloggers! x

    Fernanda | Ferdie's Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete