Wednesday, 28 August 2013

NYC Matte top coat review.

Hello lovely people!!
After a recent shopping trip with my mother I popped in to TJ. Hughes and to my surprise I picked up a bottle of NYC Matte Me Crazy for 99p instead of the usual £1.99, I raced home to try it out and I couldn't of been happier, I first put on my Henry Holland red polish and applied a coat of the matte polish over. I've been after this look after seeing it on Pinterest. It was exactly the look I wanted with a  professional finish at a bargain price!!
So if you see a bottle pick it up because you wont be disappointed!!
Peace and Love 
Izzy x
 

13 comments:

  1. Like it :)

    New follower via Gfc , when you have time and if you want maybe check out my blog and follow back if you like
    Also international jewelry giveaway

    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/2013/07/bellast-jewelry-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute xx

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!:)

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, thanks and id love to ill pop along your blog now x

      Delete
  3. aww lovely!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    caterpillar-girll.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, id love to ill head over to your blog now!
      Izzy x

      Delete
  4. Lovely colour! xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a new top coat so I'll have to give this a try! :)

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post! you've got a beautiful blog!
    would you love to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin'?
    let me know on my blog :)
    xoxo
    Cecilia
    http://smilesavenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, id love to!
      Izzy x

      Delete