Friday, 23 November 2012

Indie illustrations , hair extensions and App of the week x

So this weekend I've been sooo ill , vomiting the whole lot.
I got very bored sitting in my bed for 3 days and decided to do some line drawing, i was a bit stuck for ideas so i picked my two favourite illustrations and re-created them! I firstly drawn them with a pencil and went over them in a sharpie which ,my mother was not to happy about !!

But being ill isn't all bad , my mum took me, my nan and her friend to Liverpool and we went in to TJ Hughes i was dreading the thought until i got in there a rack of reduced hair extension were right ahead of me £6 pounds , my colour , you can curl them straiten them whatever you want.
I was like a kid in a candy shop!! I couldn't believe my luck.

App of the week has got to be DEEZER its a music app which is free , you can make playlists nearly 3 million songs on there and you can have it on in the background while you go on other things. Oh and I've discovered the most amazing song ever ' Lets go surfing - the drums' I've listened to it about 50 times and it never gets boring , there an unlikely but undeniably catchy mix of Factory Records-style indie and ‘50s-inspired melodies. Worth a listen

Lots of love
Izzyy x








No comments:

Post a Comment